By ordering any service from Silver Ivy Media , you (hereafter referred to as ‘Client’) agree to abide by the following terms of service:
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION
It is the sole responsibility of the CLIENT to obtain all necessary permissions and authorizations with regard to the use of all copy, graphic images, company logos, trademarks and or any other supplied material. Every contracted work will be seen as a guarantee that all such permissions have been obtained.
All sites, graphics, and other files created by Silver Ivy Media for the CLIENT are the sole property of Silver Ivy Media until CLIENT’S balance is paid in full, at which time said sites, graphics, and other files are the sole property and responsibility of the CLIENT.
We’re always aiming to improve our services for its customers and the more we know about you, the better we can serve you. The personal information that you provide to us through Silver Ivy Media enables us to personalize and improve your experience with our company and services for you. Your personal information is collected in a variety of ways such as completing your registration form.
Your information will NEVER be
Sold or given away to a third party outside of Silver Ivy Media’s Services.
Used for any other means than to determine the best outline and service our company can provide for your experience with our service.
ACCESS & RIGHTS
Silver Ivy Media must be granted access to the server directory where the design is to be placed. By signing this agreement, it is also granting Silver Ivy Media full “on demand” access to the installed files. CLIENT further agrees that Silver Ivy Media shall have the right to remove “our” design from public view for failure to adhere to the terms of this agreement. These could include violating licensing agreement or failure to pay fees duly assessed.
Silver Ivy Media cannot and will not be held responsible for modifications, alterations, or deletions made by any third party. CLIENT acknowledges and agrees that Silver Ivy Media has no control over and will not be liable for the unlawful acts of others who access CLIENT’S installed and publicly posted materials.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Silver Ivy Media reserves the right to refuse service for any content deemed inappropriate, illegal or immoral. Silver Ivy Media may cancel this agreement for failure of CLIENT to abide by these terms.
“SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPROVAL
“Silver Ivy Media will post all site work done to our server for review by CLIENT. This will allow the CLIENT an opportunity to review the appearance and content of scripted material. All custom programming and custom graphics including logos, animations and flash programming provided for CLIENT per the original contract will be considered as part of the finished product even if the CLIENT decides not to use them.
If the CLIENT request changes outside the limits of original contract, CLIENT agrees to pay Silver Ivy Media web design fees on a per hour basis. Unless Silver Ivy Media is notified via email within ten (10) days of posting review, Silver Ivy Media will consider the material deemed acceptable by the CLIENT. Payment of the fee balance will then become due.
POSTING TO SERVER
Upon payment of balance, Silver Ivy Media will post (install) pages to CLIENT’S server (site location). This may take several days depending on the setup times and server side changes that need to be made.
CLIENT acknowledges and agrees that Silver Ivy Media cannot guarantee constant service because of the variables involved. Circumstances beyond our control include but are not limited to service interruptions caused by ” acts of god “, telecommunications system failures and server problems.
Silver Ivy Media will not be held responsible for any damages arising from the use, misuse, or implementation of any sites, graphics, or other files created for the CLIENT.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Placing an order or contracting Silver Ivy Media for web design or graphic design will be regarded as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The client agrees that a link will appear at the bottom of each page in the CLIENT’S site. Link will be in the form of a very small graphic and/or text link.
Total amount due for this project is Amount A.
- Client shall pay Consultant a deposit of Amount B (50% of total amount due for project) in advance before any work commences on the Project.
- The balance is due within 7 working days of completion of project.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Should client opt to host elsewhere, applicable transferral fee of Amount C will apply.
- Estimated project completion time frame is 14 to 30 days from the date Client furnishes Consultant with Brief and all other required media and data, provided that Client has made payment to secure the project.
- Consultant will make every effort to meet agreed upon due dates. The Client should be aware that failure to submit required information or materials, or last minute changes and excessive changes may cause subsequent delays. Client delays could result in significant delays in delivery of finished work.
- Major changes in client input or direction or brief will be charged at normal rates.
- Any work the Client wishes Consultant to create, which is not specified in the attached Proposal will be considered an additional service.
- Client agrees to pay Consultant for any additional expenses or additional services not included in the attached quotation and proposal if requested by the Client.
- Web design credit in the name of the Consultant, and link to Consultant’s website shall be placed on the footer of the final Website.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 7 days written notice to the other of such termination.
- In the event that Work is postponed or terminated at the request of the Client, Consultant shall have the right to bill pro rata at full rates for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all rights under this Agreement.
- If additional payment is due, this shall be payable within seven days of the Client’s written notification to stop work. In the event of termination, the Client shall also pay any expenses incurred by Consultant and the Consultant shall own all rights to the Work.
Fees due are payable by credit cards, via Pay Pal or EFT. The initial payment of 50% being due upon signing this agreement. The balance will become due upon completion of the contracted work in accordance with the CLIENT’S original written specifications. Final payment must be received before the site will be “live”. All overdue accounts will be assessed a 10% monthly late fee.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE SITE GOES LIVE. NO EXCEPTIONS.