Social Media Marketing
In this day and age you just stunting your business growth without Social Media Marketing. Get the edge over your competition with Social Media NOW!
Do you know Facebook is one of the largest Social Networks on the planet? 1 in 12 people worldwide have an active account on Facebook; theses people are your clients. Do you even have a Facebook Page?
Is your business Facebook Page bringing you targeted clients?
Do you have Twitter profile followed by thousands of targeted followers?
Do you have a Social Media presence that generates an return on investment?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions, you need our help! We can help you increase your company presence on all major social networks.
Millions of people worldwide use Facebook on a daily basis and users are able to upload anything from videos and photos to wall posts and forums and connect through a variety of different channels to the site.
For your business, owning a Facebook Page provides you with a first-rate channel to connect with your current and potential customers, increase product awareness, produces leads for your company and boosts sales.
Facebook Pages are open, visible, and available to the public, even to people who do not have a Facebook account.Indexed outside of Facebook, when someone searches for your company online, your Facebook Page will appear on the search engine results.You can update your business objective, send messages about your sales, promotions, or new products on offer, and communicate with prospective and existing clients, allowing you to build a database of followers.
Upon joining your Facebook Page, an update will be published on the client’s news feed for all their friends to see, which, in turn will cause increased awareness and online promotion.By engaging in dialogue, encouraging feedback and sharing information and giving you a chance to connect with more clients through a method that is used by million every day, you are able to build trust and confidence with your customers and increase customer service and relations.
Facebook Services Overview
- Initial Setup of Facebook Account
- Setup of Facebook Page
- Inviting people to join your Facebook Page
- Uploading of photos and videos to the Page
- Constant promotion and advertising of your company’s products and services
- Monthly Promotion, Management and Monitoring of your business’ Facebook Page
Twitter is an online micro-blogging social media system that has 200 million users. With status updates of 140 characters, you can quickly share information, gather real-time market data and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners, and the public who are interested in what your company has to offer.
Engages customers, receive feedback about your products, services, or company via surveys and polls. Increases traffic to your company’s website and share promotions, news and other related information with your audience and customers. Connect with employees, co-workers and customers on a more personal level. Builds and strengthen customer relations, and get all the benefits of word of mouth marketing. Search for your company on Twitter and find out what people are saying about your business, product, and keep track of your online status.
Twitter Services Overview
- Initial Twitter Profile setup
- Customisation of Twitter Profile including company logo and personalized wallpaper.
- Daily Tweets relating to your company/products/services.
- Twitter management software so multiple people in the company can also get involved with Twitter and make regular Tweets.
- Find other high profile Twitter users to follow your Twitter profile, also follow others in the industry.
- Monthly Promotion, Management, and Monitoring of your company’s Twitter Profile.
- Setup Twitter logo onto your main website in order to encourage customers to “Follow You” on Twitter.
YouTube is a video sharing social media website on which users can upload, share and view videos. YouTube contains a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos
Create ‘how to’ video guides for your market and services.Post interviews, discussions, advertising and publicity videos produced by important staff members.Post commercial messages and announcements for promotions or new products. Post recent commercials of your products and services. Create viral marketing campaigns to promote viewer relations.
Silver Ivy Media’s YouTube services include the following:
- Initial YouTube Channel setup.
- Customisation of YouTube Channel including company logo and personalized wallpaper.
- Upload relevant videos, including new products, interviews, and news.
- Increase the following of your channel by recruiting and signing on subscribers.
- Monthly Promotion, Management, and Monitoring of company’s YouTube Channel.
- Setup YouTube logo onto your main website in order to encourage customers to “Subscribe” on your business’s YouTube channel.
Ready to get started?
Fill in the Form Below Or Give Us a Call on 011-475-3759
Please Check Our Contact Page For More Contact Information